Akati Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Opole, registered office address: Reymonta 39, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Opole, VIII Division of the National Court Register No. 0000772788, NIP 7543210372, REGON 382616854, share capital PLN 5,000.00 (hereinafter SeePlaces) as the owner of the Website SeePlaces enables the Customer to get acquainted with general information about tourist services provided by the Suppliers, including in particular trips, sightseeing, additional attractions and activities. The platform does not contain any offers of tourist services and is not related to the sale or offer for sale of these services. The Regulations contain, in particular, an explanation of the principles of the functioning of the Website, including the rules for directing inquiries and basic information related to their implementation. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before proceeding with the booking process.
- website at: www.seeplaces.com
SeePlaces mobile application.
- a natural or legal person with full legal capacity, using the Website.
- an entity that informs, sells, organizes, and performs the service for the Customer.
- a tourist service in the form of a trip, sightseeing, other activity, for the sale,
organization, and implementation of which the Supplier is responsible.
- The User using the Platform has the opportunity to read information about the Services and to send inquiries
to the Suppliers.
- SeePlaces is not a provider of Services, but using the Platform provides services aimed at providing
information about Services from various Providers. This means in particular that - in the event of
concluding a contract the subject of which is the Service - only the Supplier is a party to the contract
with the Customer and he is responsible for its proper implementation, including for the proper provision of
services covered by this contract.
- The materials, information or prices presented on the Platform do not constitute an offer within the meaning
of the provisions of the Civil Code, and SeePlaces does not sell tourist services or offer them for sale.
- Customers are advised to familiarize themselves with all travel bans, warnings, suggestions, messages,
requirements and advice issued by the authorities of the countries to which they are traveling before
booking trips abroad. Such information can be found, among others, on websites such as:
§3 Rules for using the Website
- By using the Platform, the User accepts the conditions set out in these Regulations and is responsible for
his own actions resulting from the use of the Website.
- The User declares that he is at least 18 years old and has full legal capacity.
- Using the Platform is possible only on one's own behalf. If the User does so on behalf of a third party, it
means that he/she has a valid and binding power of attorney. The User bears full responsibility for acting
without a power of attorney or exceeding its limits.
- Making inquiries on the Platform using a false or someone else's name without a valid power of attorney is
- Despite making reasonable efforts, SeePlaces cannot guarantee that the use of the Platform will be free of
faults, defects, interruptions or inability to connect, and that the search result will meet the Customer's
expectations as to the substantive content, accuracy or usefulness of the information obtained.
- For the correct operation of the Platform, it is necessary to have a computer or a mobile device with access
to an Internet connection with parameters commonly accepted for the operation of websites.
- To the extent possible permitted by applicable law (in particular, without compromising the legitimate
interest of the Client), SeePlaces shall not be liable for the malfunctioning of the User's computer,
operating system or browser, the functioning of which it has no influence on. Including in particular any
extensions, add-ons and programs installed in the User's operating system or browser.
- To the full extent permitted by applicable law (in particular, without exposing the legitimate interest of
the Client to any detriment), SeePlaces shall not be liable for damages incurred by the User related to the
use of the Platform, in particular when the damages resulted from the User's use of computer equipment or
software that did not meet the requirements set out in paragraph 7.
- It is forbidden to undertake any unlawful behavior in connection with the use of the Platform, in particular
unauthorized interference in the operation of the Website and misleading actions.
§4 Protection of personal data
- The administrator of personal data collected via the Platform is Akati Sp. z o. o. (owner of the Seeplaces
brand) with its registered office at ul. Reymonta 39, 45-072 Opole.
- Detailed rules for the processing of personal data of Customers who are natural persons are set out in the
- In order to fulfill the request for an offer submitted by the Customer for the selected Service, Seeplaces
provides the Customers' personal data to a specific Supplier. From the moment of their receipt, the Supplier
becomes a separate administrator of such personal data and is obliged to comply with all necessary
requirements resulting from the currently applicable provisions of the law on the protection of personal
§5 Inquiries for an offer
The User may send inquiries about the offer to the Suppliers via the Internet, via the Platform, the Service
Hotline or at the offices of affiliates.
The User selects a service on the Platform by following the instructions and information provided during the
process of submitting a request for an offer, including filling in the appropriate form for the selected service.
After accepting the offer, a Voucher is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, which is a confirmation
of the booking and conclusion of the contract between the Customer and the Supplier.
§6 Supplier Reservation Conditions
The rules for the provision of the Supplier's services are set out in separate regulations provided to the Customer
by the Supplier.
§7 Price of the service
The price includes all components indicated in the information about the Service, unless otherwise stated in this
information. Entrance fees are subject to separate payment, unless the Platform or Voucher stipulates that they are
included in the price.
The customer can choose from the following payment methods:
- payment by online transfer
- payment by credit
The rules for making payments are set out in separate payment regulations provided by payment processors.
§9 Delivery of the Voucher
Documents confirming the service reservation (Voucher) are delivered to the Customer by e-mail to the e-mail
address indicated by the Customer. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that the Voucher confirming the
ordered service has been successfully delivered to him and contains the correct data.
§10 Hotline and opinions
The Customer may contact the Helpline to obtain additional information about the Services, as well as post his
opinion on the Platform.
§11 Reporting comments and complaints
- Any complaints regarding the Service, as well as any claims related to non-performance or improper
performance of the Service, should be formulated and addressed on the terms specified by the Suppliers and
directly to them.
- In the event of dissatisfaction with the quality of the Platform's service, the Customer has the right to
file a complaint against SeePlaces.
- Complaints referred to in par. 2 can be submitted to the address of Akati Sp. z o.o., ul. Reymonta 39,
45-072 Opole or in electronic form to the email address: [email protected]
- Evaluation of the complaint referred to in par. 3 takes place within 14 days from the date of receipt of the
- The complaint referred to in par. 2 may be considered unjustified if irregularities in the operation of the
Website occurred without the Operator's fault or there is no other basis for accepting its liability.
- A correctly submitted complaint referred to in section 2 should contain at least: the Customer's
designation, i.e. name, surname, address of residence (it may also contain an e-mail address and contact
telephone number, which will facilitate contact with the Customer) and a description of the fact or service
being complained about.
§12 Responsibility of SeePlaces
- SeePlaces makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided by the Suppliers and posted on
the Platform is consistent with reality. The timeliness and correctness of the information presented on the
Platform depends on the Suppliers, on which SeePlaces has no direct influence, therefore all kinds of errors
may occur for reasons attributable solely to the Supplier. In addition, SeePlaces is not responsible for the
information contained in publications, brochures, folders, leaflets, etc. issued or delivered by the
Provider, without any connection to the Platform.
- SeePlaces is responsible for the correct operation of the Platform, unless the Client is responsible for the
error or the error was caused by unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances.
§13 Supplier's liability
The Supplier bears full responsibility, in particular, for the content of information about the Service posted on
the Platform and for the performance of the Service at the place and time agreed with the Customer.
- General provisions.
The following regulations contain the rules for using the system of adding ratings
and opinions on trips offered through the Seeplaces.com platform.
The administrator of personal data collected in order to enable adding ratings and
opinions on trips offered through the Seeplaces.com platform is Akati Sp. z o. o. with its registered office
at ul. Reymonta 39, 45-072 Opole. Contact with the Administrator is possible via the e-mail address:
[email protected] More information on the principles of personal data processing is available here:
- System information
Just back from a trip? Share your memories and experiences with other users of
www.seeplaces.com. Your opinion can help others make a decision and make the right choice of hotel or trip,
as well as contribute to improving the quality of our services.
- Rules for using the system
The ability to use the system of adding ratings and reviews is available to
Akati customers who took advantage of the offer of trips presented at Seeplaces.com and received a specially
prepared questionnaire by e-mail.
The survey contains questions about the most important aspects
affecting the evaluation of the trip, as well as the possibility of expressing opinions in the form of a
description of the service provided.
- Your Obligations
Each opinion sent to the website is monitored by system moderators.
For a review to be published, it must not contain the following content:
- untrue and misleading information, unrelated to the topic or not related to a given hotel/tour,
- expressions and sentences that may be considered offensive, promoting racism, hatred, containing
threats, curses or other prohibited by applicable law,
- private information of third parties (names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.),
- containing texts copied from other websites, links, advertising content, promoting other entities
providing tourist services.
By issuing an opinion, the website user undertakes to:
- describe the evaluated trips, pay attention to their positive and negative features (if any),
- not add misleading, false information,
- post both positive and negative reviews, in accordance with the right to free expression, to give
other users the opportunity to obtain a full and objective picture of the hotel or place,
- do not place any forms of advertising, links and names and other data allowing the identification of
- give opinions in accordance with information obtained from experience and in accordance with one's
- Moderation of opinions and elimination of abuses
Akati Sp. z o. o. (owner of Seeplaces.com) has the
option of not publishing an opinion without informing the user, especially if it is inconsistent with the
obligations set out in point 5 of the regulations.
Opinions that will be accepted are presented in their
entirety without editing or corrections. Our goal is to create the most objective picture of the offers we
present, which is why we publish every opinion that complies with the guidelines.
- Treatment of trip reports
The ratings and reviews of tours published on www.seeplaces.com come from third
parties. Each opinion is only a subjective assessment of a given trip participant.
If some time has
passed since the opinion was issued, it should be taken into account that the level of services provided and
the described circumstances may have changed. The average rating also depends on the number of added ratings
and does not always have to be adequate to the current state.
The very assessment of a trip depends, to
a large extent, on the person posting it: their age, nationality, purpose of the holiday, whether they
travel alone, with an accompanying person, children or in a group. The frequency of the vacationer's trips
and the history of his previous experiences in different countries may also be of great importance.
choosing to exotic and culturally distant countries, it is important to remember that often the local hotels
have a completely different standard from European hotels.
- Liability and Complaints.
Akati Sp. z o. o. does not bear any responsibility for the content of opinions
and the level of ratings added by website users, as well as for any losses and damages related to the
Any cases of abuse can be reported via the email address: [email protected]
- Final provisions regarding leaving an opinion.
- Akati Sp. z o. o. reserves the right to make changes to the regulations.
- In the scope of issues not covered by the regulations, the applicable law shall apply.
- Persons using the website may contact the owner of the system via the e-mail address: [email protected]
§15 Final Provisions
- In matters not covered by the provisions of these Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable law shall
- Any disputes related to the services provided by the Platform are resolved by common courts, in accordance with
general property and local jurisdiction.
- By using the services provided by the Platform, the Customer declares that all provisions of these Regulations
are clear and understandable to him and accepts them without reservations.
- In disputes, the Polish language version is binding.
PROMOTION "START OF SUMMER 2023"
- The Regulations apply to the "Start of Summer 2023" promotion organized from April 28, 2023 to May 14, 2023.
- The promotion includes selected excursions with a reduced price, the dates of which are included in the dates 01/05/2023 - 31/10/2023.
- Each qualifying excursion has a limited number of promotional places. The Organizer reserves the right to disable the promotion after selling out the number of promotional places.
- To take advantage of the discount on selected products, you must book a excursion covered by the promotion on the dates when the promotion is valid.
- The promotion cannot be combined with others.
- List of countries included in the promotion: Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Curacao, Cyprus, Egypt, Greece, Italy, Kenya, Madagascar, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Cape Verde.